People may transcribe data from the tests below to microbiome prescription for suggestions. I just added statistics for how many transcriptions that has been done for each, and I also provided statistics for what they report by bacteria. These latter statistics are very interesting, one lab reports 50% of people have too low lactobacillus, another lab reports 8% only.
- Bioscreen (cfu/gm)
- Biovis Microbiome Plus (cfu/g)
- Diagnostic Solution GI-Map (cfu/gm)
- GanzImmun Diagnostic A6 (cfu/gm)
- GanzImmun Diagnostics AG Befundbericht
- Genova Gi Effects (cfu/g)
- Genova Parasitology (cfu/g)
- GI EcologiX (Invivo)
- GI360 Stool (UK)
- Gut Zoomer (vibrant-wellness)
- InVitaLab (cfu/gm)
- Kyber Kompakt (cfu/g)
- Medivere: Darm Mikrobiom Stuhltest (16s limited)
- Medivere: Darn Magen Diagnostik (16s Limited)
- Medivere: Gesundsheitscheck Darm (16s Limited)
- Metagenomics Stool (De Meirleir) (16s Limited)
- Smart Gut (ubiome 16s – Limited Taxonomy)
- Verisana (cfu/ml) aka (kbe/ml)
- Viome (No objective measures)
Example of the statistics on usage.
In the video below, I show how you can verified that the ranges they are using are correct, or if the ranges are incorrect — perhaps based on some ideological theory about what makes a healthy microbiome.