Citations will often give information on only one taxonomy level. This results in some bacteria having no information or information only for prescription items. We implement inference and allow people to set the inference level they wish:
- All Inferred Citations: information is applied to next level up and next level down
- All Direct and Child Citations: information is applied to next level down
- All Direct and Parent Citations: information is applied to next level up
- Direct Citation — only to the level/name given in the study.
- Species Limosilactobacillus fermentum:We have 10 Direct Citations, and 1457 citations from the genus
- Genus: Lactobacillus: Lactobacillus We have 1505 Direct Citations, and 1141 citations from the family, and 18 from species in it.
As with cities, the average education level varies by each neighborhood. If we lack data, we work from inference – that the best that we can do.