From Special Studies, I extracted the genus who are associated with various symptoms/conditions and then aggregated into a single table below. See Special Studies Updated and A new specialized selection of suggestions links for background.
UPDATE: Just added Possible help for the root of all evil in the microbiome?
Conceptually, these are the ones that will lead to a variety of symptoms and conditions. Two of the more significant ones are available as probiotics:
- Clostridium (i.e. miyarisan (jp) / miyarisan)
- Bifidobacterium (many brands, I tend to favor Custom Probiotics offerings with HMO)
- Prevotella may be available as a retail probiotic soon (see Prevotella copri as Next Generation Probiotics). There is also a US Patent for Prevotella histocola which implies work on producing it.
- Veillonella probiotics appear to be available in a mixture (ULTRA-VEILLONELLA) however, I have reservations about the seller (site is new – 2022, no species information, no safety or other studies (legally required in the USA), no information about the company, etc. in other words has an unpleasant smell)
- Note that Lactobacillus is far down this list.
CLICK ON THE BACTERIA BELOW TO SEE WHAT INCREASES OR DECREASES EACH
|Bacteria Rank||Shifted||Conditions||Sum Of Conditions|