The Antibiotics List for MD is done with the 15%ile criteria. The page just lists the antibiotics. It is intended as a quick reasonable estimator.
Some people are able to get multiple antibiotics. They wish to make sure that what the antibiotics work against are different bacteria.
To find out the bacteria that each impacts is not difficult.
- First, set display level to Advance
- Second, we need to click on Research Features.
- Third select Advance Suggestions.
- Fourth, set criteria to 15% (or whatever you wish to use instead)
- Fifth, Check Show links to studies
- Sixth, Check Antibiotics, uncheck everything else
Then get suggestions. A new Column appears
Clicking on that will show the studies used and the impact on various bacteria.