There are three providers that provide files that will upload (or transfer to my site) for further analysis. You may wish to review the amount of data that each provides.
- Nirvana Biome.com – the newest kid on the block. They use CosmosId. Discount Code: prescript15 – 15% Discount. They report includes virii and fungii and candida, while more expensive — for troublesome conditions, it is good to have these additional areas covered. They have a special interest in Autism.
- You will need to contact support to get a CSV download, it is not on their web site
- They do not make FASTQ files available
- BiomeSight.com [BEST BUY]– a newer kid that is working hard to add features and improve their offerings. Discount Code: Micro (£60 off ) . Alternative discount from Gut Club : THEGUTCLUB50 (33%)
- Special interest in Autoimmune Conditions (they publish studies).
- UK based and preferred for Europeans (Avoids duties and shipping costs issues reported with Nirvana and Thryve)
- Free shipping to USA
- They have a special skin autoimmune study kit for £50
- Thryve Inside [BEST BUY]– the kid that replaced the disappearance of uBiome.com. Gut Club has current discount code: THEGUTCLUB15 for at 15% discount (direct email from Thryve)
American Gut and British Gut is not recommended (similar costs but fewer bacteria reported).