The recent article Quantitative sequencing clarifies the role of disruptor taxa, oral microbiota, and strict anaerobes in the human small-intestine microbiome  identifies upstream as a maintainer of SIBO. A response to this post was people asking what to do This is not news for me, I have written about this over the last 7 years.
- A mouth full – for better or worst 
- Oral Probiotics 
- Dealing with repopulation of bad bacteria 
- Your mouth can trigger flares 
- Probiotics for mouth, sinus and eyes 
- Science based mouth wash for ME/CFS 
- Beware of the additives applied to you mouth! 
My short form would be to use Symbioflor-1 (to address sinus issues) and make sure that you rotate through different active ingredients in mouthwashes (and I would include my dad’s favorite: rinse your mouth with Scotch Whisky [or similar] – I will leave it to you if you spit out or not 🙂 ). I would suggest reading some of the above earlier posts.