This is a new company that started shipping product in May 2019 with a 30 day guarantee (I believe this is a money back if no change)
Considering this is ~100 BCFU/day, the cost is very reasonable. Ideally, the probiotic should persist. This appears to NOT OCCUR with Seed, see this update on the results after 2 months on Seed.
Note that the country of origin is included in the strain designation.
This from a technical perspective, beats the pants off the typical health-food store probiotic mixture.
I grabbed one of the above strains (B. lactis SD-MB2409-IT) and did a little digging:
- Innovative probiotics and systemic bioactive metabolites. Anti-ageing potential (2012)
- Bacterial strains belonging to the genus for use in the treatment of hypercholesterolaemia (Patent – 2012)
- Bifidobacteria supplementation: effects on plasma lipid profiles in dyslipidemic children (2014)
They do have a referral program, if you order via this link, I get free product (no cash).
This gets 3.5 out of 4 thumbs up:
- Human Sourced
- Strain Identified
- 1/2 for country of origin for source.
- Unfortunately: Has NOT been shown to persist in at least 10% of patients